Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Junior/Senior Application Consultant
“What I value most at beqom is the people I get to work with. Every single one, from the leadership team down to the employees, is hand picked to fit the culture, which makes the experience of working with any team or department an absolutely pleasant one.”
beqom is a fast growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s leading organizations. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide.
Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. In order to accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hard working and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
Our consultants are the key to make our customers successful and happy. If you are passionate about enterprise software, a real team player in making your customers successful and you love to travel the world for your job, we might be looking for you!
beqom is looking to hire both junior and senior application consultants, as part of the Services team that is in charge of the implementations of our compensation management platform across our customer base globally.
What you will be doing
• Business analysis with customers & application design
• Implementing customer functional requirements and data integration into the beqom platform
• Design and build of operational and strategic reports
• Testing & UAT support
How you will achieve the roleEssential Skills
• A degree in computer science or business information technology
• A detailed knowledge of the MS SQL Server/ Microsoft BI platform
• Hand-on experience with SQL server, SSRS and SSIS
• A general knowledge of the Windows Azure infrastructure and cloud/SaaS business applications
• Experience with Project Management, Support & ITIL processes
• A consultant mentality, being self confident to drive conversations with customers
• Fluent in English & ideally one or more other languages
• The willingness and ability to travel globally on a very frequent basis
• The ability to work both onsite with customers as well as on a remote basis
• A self-starter and proactive mindset
• Passport without any restrictions to travel within Europe, Turkey and the US
Additional language(s), knowledge of .NET, an ITIL or Project Management certification, a few years of experience or a business degree are all a big plus.
Both junior and senior consulting roles are available based on the proven level of seniority in the abovementioned skills and experience.
Location: Nyon, Switzerland
• Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
• Support of entrepreneurial behavior
• Annual company kickoff, always somewhere fun and exciting!
• Strong company culture: check our
Send an email to
email@example.com briefly why you should join us.