Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
beqom is a fast growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s leading organizations. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide.
Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. In order to accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hard working and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
beqom is looking for Mobile Developer who is passionate and proactive to design and develop innovative Mobile Apps, as part of its product group @ beqom Labs, located in Nyon, Switzerland, to further develop its Cloud and mobile business solutions. The purpose of these newly created positions is to strengthen the existing product delivery group and continuously enhance customer experience, and respectively launch new innovative Mobile Apps.
What you will be doing
• Participates in activities for writing code, building prototypes
• Analyze and understand functional and technical solution requirements and interacts with internal and external teams
• Works cooperatively with other teams
• Gather requirements and innovative ideas together, write functional and technical solution specifications for new Mobile Apps to be delivered with future releases
• Participates on UI and UX designs, builds prototypes by using rapid prototyping methodologies
• Performs the typical functions of the developer role including develop, implement, debug, test, deploy, maintain and enhance new Mobile Apps according to a defined roadmap in a timely manner meeting quality standards
• Test new Mobile Apps, write automated tests for Mobile Apps and ensure that quality and performance criteria are met
• Provides and documents technical support
• Maintains applications, performs code and application upgrades
How you will achieve the roleEssential:
• React JS
• React Native
• Hybrid development
• Cross platform development
• Apache Cordova or Xamarin
• XCode, Swift for iOS
• Java for Android
• .net c# for windows Phone
• Angular JS - Bootstrap
• Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or appropriate work experience required
• 2+ years of Mobile App development experience with solid understanding and deep familiarity of iOS - Android - Windows SDK and Frameworks
• Experience of hybrid development with Cordova, PhoneGap, etc.
• Demonstrated success of creating Android or iOS or Windows Mobile Apps and publishing process and published apps on stores
• Experience with Mobile App tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging
• Familiarity with coding languages, such as Objective C, Swift, Java, C#
• Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
• Understanding of and experience using control systems like; GIT, VSO, TFS, etc.
• Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and interest in Agile development, particularly Scrum
• You are located in/near Nyon, Switzerlan
• Self-starter and proactive mindset
• Creative and solution oriented
• Enthusiastic for software innovation and new technologies
• Language: English – all other languages a plus
• Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
• Support of entrepreneurial behavior
• Annual company kickoff, always somewhere fun and exciting!
• Strong company culture: check our
Send an email to
email@example.com briefly why you should join us.