Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions. For more information, please visit www.avaloq.com
Trainee / Internship (40-100%) as Incident Manager
The Avaloq Banking Suite is in place at leading banks around the world. Support & Maintenance of our existing clients plays an important role for us and our high quality standards. In order to properly support our customers, we sometimes need to access their test environment where we can reproduce problems best. However, some jurisdictions prohibit the access to the bank environments from abroad. There our development centers need to support each other in reproducing problems.
As Junior Incident Manager you will:
- act as interface between our customers and our development centers
- support our functional teams with the reproduction of problems
- perform data base queries
- analyze problems
- get the chance to build up banking know-how in different topics of the financial industry
- get to know Avaloq as a successful international player in the financial industry and get the chance to get a full-time employment after the completion of your studies.
- Understand & reproduce business problems of our customers
- Writer and/or execute database queries in order to get the required information
- Take care of deadlines and Service Level Agreements
- Be in contact with the customers and contribute to a high customer satisfaction
- An ongoing or completed bachelor or master study, preferably in computer science or technical engineering, or business administration/finance with a high affinity for information technology.
Professional Experience & Skills
- Basic know-how of Oracle databases, SQL/PSQL, SQL-Developer, TOAD
Requested Language Skills:
- a high degree of customer consideration and service awareness (internal and external)
- an independent and structured way of working, open for new ideas and a team player
- an analytic way of thinking
- strong communication skills
Main place of work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Peter Bolliger Avaloq Evolution AG Human Resources T: +41 58 316 1231