Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients. As a company, Biogen recognizes that cutting-edge science and medicines can change the course of devastating diseases. For more information please visit: www.biogen.com/careers
Accountable and responsible for managing the International packaging artwork service, providing leadership to the Artwork Team in Zug and partnering with Regulatory, Commercial and Operations to ensure that their business requirements are understood and that artwork services are delivered to agreed standards to meet those needs.
International Artwork & Label Development Manager
- Ensure required artworks for new product launches, labelling and safety updates, technical changes and other business drivers for EU and International markets are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage the International Artwork service team. Ensure the International Artwork service team has the correct resources, skills and capabilities to deliver the required service
- Deliver against the Service Level Agreement for key customers in the International Markets. Including artwork recall, schedule adherence and financial metrics. Implement the agreed annual continuous improvement target for each metric for the International Markets
- Work with external artwork service providers, including proof reading process where applicable, against agreed targets of customer service and reliability, including ongoing continuous improvement
Qualifications / Skills:
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in service process required
- Experience of packaging design and specification and major product transfer/launch
- Expertise across a wide range of business processes relevant to Artwork and Labelling
- Understanding of packaged software offerings for Artwork and Labelling.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and requirements for both artwork and business process/IT compliance
- Specific experience working at a cross-functional level with logistics and supply chain processes and packaging technology and management issues
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team of experts or Packaging practitioners to provide an efficient service and deliver value
- Bachelor degree in related discipline