Are you looking for a challenging position with client contact on a daily base and do you have a flair for figures? Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Zurich, provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees assigned all over the world.
Assistant Manager International Compensation Specialist
- Coordinate and manage compensation collection from client payroll teams globally as well third party vendors
- Review and deliver shadow payroll instructions and reconcile payroll instructions to payroll results and preparation of year end statements
- Deliver all services utilizing KPMG technology tools and according to standards established by service level agreements
- Develop and lead internal and external training
- Provide support in client expatriate process review projects (data and analytics based on compensation collection) and develop recommendations for process improvements
- Manage a team of professionals working in the team including performance management, recruitment and training responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Five years of experience in expatriate payroll and international taxation within global mobility services in a Big-4 environment
- Good working knowledge of multiple tax jurisdictions (in particular United States and/or United Kingdom)
- Experience with HR employee and assignment management systems
- Mother tongue or excellent proficiency in English; German is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, dedication to achieve high standards of client service
- Enthusiastic person with proven record of showing initiative and with an eye for details
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) team provides mobility, tax, social security and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees assigned to destinations all over the world. At KPMG and especially within our Global Mobility Services (GMS) team you get an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly qualified and dynamic team with constant client interaction. If you are prepared to take charge of your career, meet your targets and broaden your experience, we can offer you challenges and opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.