We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Cyber Security Assistant Manager Data Protection and Regulatory compliance - Financial Services
What you can expect from us.
- You join our Cybersecurity team as an Assistant Manager specialising in the delivery of Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance services
- You establish credibility with current and prospective clients by demonstrating specialist knowledge of various aspects of global data protection, information security and regulatory compliance, and acquire new clients.
- You manage teams in delivering client excellence and work with other subject matter experts within the global PwC network. You lead the development of client proposals and solution offerings.
- You assess, optimize and implement data protection and information security related processes and technologies, taking into account business, regulatory and technical requirements.
- You build client relationships and communicate effectively with executive, business, technical, legal, regulatory, risk and audit stakeholders
- You contribute to the development of innovative value added Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators and you contribute to the development of our Digital Service offerings with a specific focus on Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance aspects.
- You provide mentoring and direction in Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance to team members.
What we expect from you.
- You have a combination of Business / IT and Law degrees, combined with IT and Cybersecurity skills. Formal postgraduate qualifications in international law or international regulatory compliance would be a distinct advantage. The Certified Information Privacy Professional qualification is desired.
- You have gained 6-8 years' experience in Data Protection & Privacy, Regulatory Compliance and Information Security and Governance
- Extensive Financial Services experience is essential.
- You are fluent in English and have basic German ability and a willingness to learn German. Knowledge of French can be an asset.
- You have professional experience of international data protection, cyber security and financial services regulations and standards, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Privacy Shield, APEC Cross Border Data Protection Regulation, OCC Heightened Standard,; FFIEC; FINMA, MAS, HKMA, Basel I –III; NIST Cybersecurity Framework; ISO 27000, 28500, and 29100; and COBIT 5.
- You have practical experience in deriving business and IT requirements from data protection regulations. Hands on experience as a data privacy officer will be an advantage.
- You deliver high quality work that adds insights and value to our clients and have the ability to develop and manage senior-level relationships.
- You have the desire to work in a constantly changing environment as an innovative and motivated part of our Cybersecurity team.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Benjamin Lohrmann, phone 058 792 25 29
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: asap