Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients. As a company, Biogen recognizes that cutting-edge science and medicines can change the course of devastating diseases. For more information please visit: www.biogen.com/careers
Supports the Global Manufacturing Operations team in the management of CMOs responsible for the production of intermediates and finished goods. Primarily supports and executes tactical operations, including performing inventory transactions, creating batch production documentation, forecasting materials management, scheduling, change control and KPI/metrics. Will also manage or provide support for projects like continuous improvement, technology transfer, and implementation of new equipment/processes/procedures in External Manufacturing and with the CMOs.
Product Specialist, External Manufacturing
- Provide OPM and administrative support to Relationship Managers, Managers and Program Lead’s in External Manufacturing
- Support operational activities related to CMOs, including performing inventory transactions, creating batch production documentation, forecasting materials management, scheduling, change control and KPI/metrics
- Follow up on Change Control and Trackwise activities
- Monitoring and evaluation of CMO scorecards and KPIs, proposing improvements and efficiencies overtime and follow up on key deliveries.
- Project management, External manufacturing projects.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within Biotech/Pharmaceutical supply chain or external manufacturing fields.
- Ability to work in fast – paced environment, prioritize appropriately and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work individually as well as cross- functionally
- Fluent English ( written and spoken) is a must
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in life sciences or related faculties preferred