Executive Assistant (f/m) 100%
For our client, an industry company with European Headquarter based in Zurich, we are looking for a Executive Assistant 100%.
- Manage the Vice President calendar and schedule on and offsite appointments
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Screen and prioritize incoming mail, e-mails and phone calls
- Create presentations, conduct research and spearhead special projects in preparation for board meetings
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for the Board of VP`s
- Attend senior management and board meetings worldwide, take detailed meeting minutes and contribute to discussions
- Prepare and audit expense reports
- Draft professional correspondence
- Handle personal support responsibilities as needed
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience supporting Senior Management
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings and events
- High Level of proficiency in all MS Office products (Powerpoint/Excel/
- Excellent English skills, German is also a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to independently write professional, error - free correspondence
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach in anticipating needs of the CEO/Senior Management
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5275 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Alexandra Kowollik from Office Team.