Application Team Leader Savoury - Your future position?
As Application Team Leader Savoury you serve as technical expert and advisor to marketing, sales and flavour creation and customers for multiple applications. You provide direction from the local applications standpoint for the development of new strategies and consistently participate as a local champion for new technologies. You will be responsible for developing missing capabilities and proactively identify new challenges within the Savoury category. You will be responsible for liase with local team to share best practices; and training on the latest innovation. You will manage directly complex projects with important customers.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
- Develop relationships: You are the main technical contact to the selected key accounts to develop relationships. You are executing at all levels the project requirements and you are leading the customer visits as well.
- Innovate: You will apply new technologies and contribute to the development of differentiated technical propositions to the market.
- Present products: At the customer you will present new innovative products. If needed you will further more build new application under the consideration of the technical feasibility.
- Build environment: You proactively take the responsibility to build a diverse and modern environment. Hereby you leverage differences in styles, thinking and approaches.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world. Your professional profile includes:
- Master degree in Food Science, Chemistry or related area
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a food applications lab, flavourist lab, production or related areas
- Ability to coach and manage a very skilled team of Application specialists
- Experience in working in big and structured food or flavours companies
- Culinary background is a must; snacks knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to effectively interface with customers and provide technical solutions
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent track record in developing a broad set of relationships for all functional areas
- Business fluent in English, additional language skills are an asset
Contact adress: We are looking forward to receiving your complete application. Please apply on our career site.
As the leading company in the Flavours and Fragrances industry, Givaudan creates and manufactures unique and innovative taste and smell solutions. We provide the passion and expertise for global, regional and local food and beverages manufactures as well as household, personal care and fine fragrance companies.
Givaudan people believe in their work. Our flavours and fragrances play an important part in consumers' well-being from Australia to Zambia. From the fragrances which bring back happy memories to the flavours that improve diets by boosting the taste of healthy food. Givaudan employees believe they make a difference. With 9,000 employees across 40 different countries, our global organisation offers the distinctive experience of a market leader with the culture and friendliness of a small team.