Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is a growing internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions. For more information, please visit www.avaloq.com
Key Account Manager CH / FL
As a member of our strong Key Account Management team, you are responsible to manage and further develop your customer portfolio in Switzerland and Europe. You will manage and coordinate all commercial and contractual aspects and successfully strengthen the relationship with our existing clients. As Key Account Manager, you claim the ownership for the customer relationship, represent your customer’s interest within Avaloq and act as a single point of contact between the entities. As a sales person with proven skills and experience in the banking and finance industry and a lot of team spirit, you are welcome to become a valuable member of our excellent crew.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers and thereby continuously evolve Avaloq’s share of wallet
- Manage a network within the customer’s organisation on various levels and areas (IT and business) to ensure in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business
- Ensure consistent communication to your customers as first point of contact and act as a bridge between the customer and Avaloq’s service and development teams
- Systematically identify and analyse your customers’ needs and actively manage the opportunities in order to position our products and services successfully
- Close deals and manage offering, sales and administrative processes between Avaloq and the customers professionally
- Coordinate and organise meetings with customers; prepare and hold presentations and workshops
- Support Avaloq at marketing events and leverage our excellent sales organization
You are business-minded, target-driven and ambitious in your client approach and highly skilled at establishing and maintaining existing and new customer relationships. You should be extroverted, still a good listener, with a positive and service-minded attitude and experience in the CH/FL finance industry. You have experience in working independently in an international environment.
Education & Professional Experience / Skills
- University degree preferably in finance, economics or IT
- Successful Key Account or Sales Manager in the software industry or experience in a similar customer / sales oriented activity
- Good knowledge of banking / finance industry and of its (IT) processes
- A demonstrated ability to articulate the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of a banking product
- An interest in marketing and in contributing to the promotion of our products, services and company
- Convincing personality with senior appearance on C-level and a strong customer- and service-oriented mind-set
- Talented negotiator and good at closing deals
- Good self-motivation, structured and independent working style with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Trustworthy, with a reassuring, convincing manner, results-driven and committed to reach targets
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in German and English, fluency in French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (Switzerland)
Main place of work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Isabelle Huber Avaloq Evolution AG Human Resources T +41 58 316 28 07