Belimed is a market leader in the MedTech industry and supplies innovative cleaning, disinfection and sterilization solutions worldwide. Under our brand name “Belimed” we develop, produce and distribute machines for the Life Science industry, research labs and clinics. We are active world-wide, with subsidiaries in Europe, North America and China.
Thanks to our drive for constant improvement, our more than 1200 specialists belong to the best. Would you like to become one of them? If so, apply for the vacancy at our headquarter in Zug as
Project Manager Customizing Medical
You will be the Project Manager in charge of the complete customizing process for medical products, from the initial sales request to the final product delivery to site. That includes coordinating and evaluating customization requests in collaboration with product management, R&D, operations and management; preparing make or buy decisions, steering and overseeing implementation of customizations, conducting feasibility analysis and supporting the bidding process as well as coordinating customizations directly with customers, while keeping pricing, costs and margins in line with Belimed’s directions. Other responsibilities of the role include streamlining and improving the customization process with all the surrounding documentation, coordinating FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) tests and incorporating results into the development process, driving improvement and changes.
- Electrical/Electronic/Mechanic/Software/Quality background with at least 5 years’ experience in Product development, Support and Equipment design
- Deep experience in at least one of the following fields: Mechanical Design, Electrical, Electronic, Automation technologies, Software, Medical Application, Life-Science Application
- Ability to interact with customers and determine needs
- Track record in successfully executing projects
- Business acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit compared with high execution excellence, ability to balance technical and business aspects
We are looking for a confident Project Manager with extensive technical knowledge, preferably from a related industry, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. You will interac with our clients, anticipating their needs and requirements and collaborating with other teams of professionals. Your speak English and German and are willing to travel.
We offer dynamic, interesting and challenging work in an international Team, the opportunity of setting up and optimizing processes, coordinating work with different teams and owning the customization process from beginning to end.
APPLY ONLINE NOW