Givaudan as the global leader in the Flavour and Fragrance Industry has an open position as an Application Kitchen Assistant. In this role you will be responsible for the stock management for general raw material needs and the champions collection.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
Application Kitchen Assistant
In this exciting role you will:
- Managing Flavours stock for the application team (Kitchen)
- Update and replace expired product with new one and order them according to the requirements
- Check consistency in samples quality (comparison tasting)
- Initiate and execute flavor tastings for the entire application group on regular base (weekly)
- Accurate labeling and documentation
- Use of internal data base
Your professional profile inculdes:
- High school diploma
- Hands on attitude
- Ability to use excel and other IT programs
- Motivated and team oriented person
- Able to explain himself/herself in English; other language skills are an asset
Contact adress: We are looking forward to receiving your complete application. Please apply on our career site.
As the leading company in the Flavours and Fragrances industry, Givaudan creates and manufactures unique and innovative taste and smell solutions. We provide the passion and expertise for global, regional and local food and beverages manufactures as well as household, personal care and fine fragrance companies.
Givaudan people believe in their work. Our flavours and fragrances play an important part in consumers' well-being from Australia to Zambia. From the fragrances which bring back happy memories to the flavours that improve diets by boosting the taste of healthy food. Givaudan employees believe they make a difference. With 9,000 employees across 40 different countries, our global organisation offers the distinctive experience of a market leader with the culture and friendliness of a small team.