H&M operates more than 4000 stores in 56 countries. We continue to expand worldwide, and with the current growth trend we expect to double the number of stores within 5-6 years. This will be achieved by growth in both current and new markets. We are now looking for a Construction Project Manager to join the Swiss expansion team.
H&M offers a work environment where everyone works together to constantly find improvements. We believe in the individual and value all personal ideas and own initiatives. H&M is a big “small” company that is characterized by a strong company culture, no prestige, minimal bureaucracy and endless possibilities to grow within the organization.
In this role you are running a district in fast paced fashion retail as part of an area team, you secure that the stores in your area provide the best possible customer experience.
You are responsible for maximizing selling and profitability; you support stores and the Area team with all controlling aspects to achieve the goals.
You take as read to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues at all times, as well as following H&M procedures and standards.
You identify business opportunities and implement strategies together with the Area team to increase the shopping experience in the stores of your area, securing that sales, efficiency and profit targets are reached.
You provide constructive guidance to Store Managers and Area team in regards to all controlling aspects in order to increase the overall result in your district, securing that all employee relation responsibilities, legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
• Completed studies, preferably in Business or Economics
• You have already gained some retail experience
• Very strong analytical skills, an ability to understand and improve ways of working, as well as a way of communicating findings and plans in a simple, straightforward way
• Result driven with strong motivation to achieve your goals
• Proven ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Proven leadership skills
• Computer literate including Microsoft Office , especially Microsoft Excel
• Fluency in German and English is needed. French and /or Italian is a plus
• The position is based in Bern or Zurich, you are flexible to travel with the possibility of relocating in the future in Switzerland
That’s your opportunity! Take it! We want to hear from you!