Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Mode of employment:Temps plein uniquement
If you really want to make a difference- make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologieswith its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, isa global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visitsiemens.ch/jobs/btfor an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your job - challenging
and future oriented
* You will lead the design and implementation of components of a cloud system in the field of building automation.
* Moreover, you will drive and influence developments, technical value streams or technical processes within your field of expertise according to strategic needs.
* In addition you will advise and support segments, departments or research groups, respectively.
* Taking responsibility for technological decisions including disruptive technologies falls under your area of responsibility.
* Further tasks you will be required to undertake are to include, train and coach others in the whole organization in their field of expertise.
Your qualifications -
solid and appropriate
* You hold a Master's degree or similar in computer science or a related field.
* You are familiar with open source cloud and application platforms with thorough experience in implementing cloud solutions.
* You have a good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage and security.
* You are an expert in CloudFoundry or at least one of the major PaaS platforms (Azure, AWS). .
* You bring in a high level of Software craftsmanship (Clean Code, TDD, SOLID) and are an expert in RESTful interfaces, interface design in Containers for production system deployment (e.g. Docker).
* Preferably, you have experience in designing cloud solutions based on a given system architecture.
* Your English skills are business fluent.
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us atsiemens.ch/jobs/why.
Contact us - easily and directly
We look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 241643 at: Lukas Villiger,+41 79 873 87 36.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.