Settlement Specialist 100% f/m try&hire
For our client, an international financial services company in Zurich-Center, we are looking for a Settlement Specialist 100% (f/m) try&hire.
- Daily control of settlements and investigations with counterparties
- Booking and validation of stock exchange trades and primary market orders
- Processing of incoming and outgoing security transfers free of payment
- Prepare cash management in settlement-custodian accounts
- Support in control and release of client payment instructions and invoices of the bank
- Investigation of events in payments and other differences or complaints of Clients
Your Qualification and Skills
- Experience and strong knowledge in all securities settlement markets
- Good knowledge of Swift MT54 types
- Experience in trade booking area is an advantage
- Flexibility and willing to learn
- Preferably good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of banking applications such as Olympic and Bloomberg will be an advantage
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5340 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Duresa Lika from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.