Are you ready to move people and add your chapter to the Hocoma story?
Hocoma as a part of DIH International moves people around the globe. With strong partners at our side and you in our team, we’re ready to shape the motivational movement
therapy of tomorrow.
International Quality System Manager
Are you interested in…
- interdisciplinary work in many business areas to improve their processes and process interfaces efficiently and systematically with the end goal of quickly advancing an international company.
- asserting a sustainable influence in a newly created international corporate structure, which involves working with teams in, among others, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the USA and China.
- integrating new international requirements into a corporate Quality Management System.
- coordinating tasks related to managing quality deviations, and shaping a culture where mistakes and deviations are dealt with constructively.
- designing and carrying out monitoring tasks for both company and partners with regard to audits and audit management.
- good common sense, the ability to understand complex topics quickly and the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- a pragmatic outlook which allows you to find the best solutions for the company given strict international regulatory frameworks for medical devices.
- good analytical skills and the ability to integrate relevant stakeholders in order to come up with sustainable solutions.
- the capacity to work well under pressure.
You also bring to the table…
- good work and life experience to positively contribute to a multidisciplinary team of engineers, researchers, economists, movement scientists, physical therapists, technicians, sales-, marketing-, and regulatory managers in order to achieve faster and more sustainable acceptance.
- excellent written and spoken English, besides German.