Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Purpose: To deliver exceptional customer service and technical incident resolution from call to closure in varied and challenging client environments. Provide the Technical hands onsite when working Technology refreshes or migration projects from preparing to completing machines, deploying and obtaining user acceptance.
* Provide users support on technical incidents and queries.
* Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience - on all incidents, PCs and all customers.
* Be aligned to the customer - technical, interpersonal, cultural & behavioural.
* Move reactive to proactive tasks - complete tasks, improve outputs and productivity.
* Capture, log and update incidents via a call management system according to SLAs.
* Update client documentation (contacts, suppliers, technical info & processes).
* Build and deploy new devices and applications and install locally and remotely.
* Work multiple work streams in parallel, in an effective and proactive manner.
* Hardware:PC, Laptop, Printer, Fax, Scanner, Tablet & Mobile devices.
* OS:Windows 8 and 7.
* Software:MS Office 2010/2013, Adobe, IE, MS
* Tools:Active Directory, Remote Support, Email, Ticketing
* Networking:TCP/IP, Network Hardware, configuration & support.
Please apply under:https://career.kompitech.com/
Frau Romana Strnadova
Telefon 044 509 16 firstname.lastname@example.org