Scientific Associate Protein Analytics
For our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking for a motivated and experienced
Scientific Associate in Protein Analytics
Do you like the excitement of developing new analytical methods for a diverse range of products? In the development department you can use your expertise and understanding of proteins and peptides (antibody API's in late phase clinical studies) to develop robust methods, mainly for HPLC and capillary-electrophoresis (CE).
Your key responsibilities include:
* Develop analytical methods for the quantification of peptides and proteins, mainly via HPLC and CE (also spectroscopy, viscosity etc.)
* Test methods for robustness
* Train technicians of the Quality Control department on the new methods for the transfer
* Maintain the laboratory instruments and equipment, as well as a clean and safe working environment
* Work in compliance with other internal safety- and quality standards (HSE, SOPs)
* Communicate openly and collaborate with team members
Your background includes:
* Technical education/university degree in life sciences (preferably chemistry or biochemistry)
* Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Solid background in protein and peptide analytics
* Expertise in HPLC is a must
* Experience in capillary-electrophoresis is a plus
* Team player, flexible personality, able to independently organize the work load
* Very good verbal and written communication skills in English (German advantageous)
Contract duration: at least 6 months (with a chance for prolongation)
This is an excellent chance to be part of a dynamic team in an international setting.
Please send your complete application (CV, reference letters, diplomas) to Christian Fritz; christian.fritz(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.