For our customer, a highly innovative pharmaceutical company with its Headquarters located in the Zürich area, we are looking for a
Clinical Research Associate (m/f)
- Management of investigative sites and study monitoring
- Strong collaboration with internal departments (e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Marketing, international Business Units)
- Management of contractors and study vendors
- Strong collaboration with KOL
- Ensure proper reporting to the Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Tracking of study timelines
- Ensure study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOP
- Life science or nursing degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a CRA within pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in project controlling and document management for clinical studies
- Good knowledge of the clinical trial process and GCP
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong teamwork orientation, flexible and innovative
- Ability to work self-motivated and independently
- Willing to travel approx. 30%
To apply for this position, please use the application button below.
If you have further questions, Mrs. Dr. Waltraud Bueb (firstname.lastname@example.org), Managing Director will be happy to assist for this position.
To ensure a speedy processing of your application, we would like to ask to send us your complete application documents (CV, job references, certificates, diplomas).
nemensis ag, the human factor. Your competent recruitment partner, specialized in chemistry, biology/ biotechnology, pharmaceutics, medical device/engineering or health care.
Frau Dr. Waltraud Bueb
061 205 98 98