Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Concession Manager for AllSaints 100 %
Concession Manager for AllSaints
Veröffentlicht am:29.07.2016Firma:PKZ WomenPensum:100 %Standort:Neuengasse 20
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand's constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
We are opening our second concession in Switzerland with the Department store PKZ Womenswear in Berne in September 2016. We are looking for an experienced Concession Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operational running of the Concession.
What Will I Be Doing
* Creating a fun and aspirational in store atmosphere that encourages customers to engage with AllSaints. You will set a clear vision on the environment you want to create and have the buy-in and support of your management team to grow and evolve this with every member of your team
* Devise and deliver a store business plan which has tangible goals to aim for. This plan will be reviewed regularly to ensure the store is on track to deliver the best standards
* Lead an efficient process in executing operational excellence. Your team will be inspired to achieve excellence and ensure the store has clear driven process and keeping costs to a minimum to ensure maximum profitability
* Think about your customer and set a compelling story from a visual perspective. You will balance commerciality with shopability to deliver an exciting store experience
* Lead, coach and develop your management team to go above and beyond
* Push your own development and how you can grow your capabilities as a store leader
* Supporting with key projects as and when they need delivering
* Managing a team
What Skills Do I Need For The Role?
* Store management experience within a fashion and volume sales environment is essential
* Leadership experience and demonstrate a passionate for developing others, ensuring one consistent voice runs throughout the management team
* Be well organised and able to articulate a robust plan to look at store performance and what needs to be done in order to achieve maximum performance
* An innate desire to be customer centric and ensure they are at the heart of every decision we make
* A decision maker, you will be brave in trying things which ultimately impact store sales and profitability
* Strong coaching and flexible style of management, someone who can manage upwards and deliver on expectations they set
* Ability to speak and write both German and English
Fühlen Sie sich angesprochen, dann klicken Siehier. All Saints freut sich über Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung.
PKZ WomenPKZ Women BernKonstantin HauptNeuengasse 203011BernTel:+44 207 084 8006Zurück