As the 2nd largest global HR services provider, our experienced professionals provide industry-leading, comprehensive HR solutions to manage our clients workforce and to allow the clients to focus on profitability. Our HR solutions team are experts in all facets of talent, including traditional employee, contingent, and blended workforce organizational structures. Randstad currently manages a Recruiter-On-Demand model (ROD)and with that offer various opportunities within Recruitment. For our client operating in the Medical Devices Industry, we are looking for a
Recruiter on-Demand ( 3 Months , Start ASAP)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Recruiter, you will liaise with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Other HR related duties can be assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Immediate Start Date
- 5+ years of Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit profiles within the medical devices sector/Biopharmaceutical
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office, ideally familiar with Workday.
- Fluent in German is a must, other languages are welcome
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for our client.
Are you interested ? please send your application to the following address: