Sourcing Manager (f/m)
Play an active role in shaping our future! UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
Sourcing Manager (f/m)
To strengthen our Strategic Sourcing team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Procurement of the products and services from the allocated Indirect categories for the Switzerland and Austria (CHAT) region: Marketing & Sales (Media, Creative, Print etc), Facility Management, Car fleet and others
- Early involvement and active participation in cross functional Project teams for the procurement of products and services (local/ regional/ global teams)
- Develop procurement and tendering strategy for the allocated commodities. Preparation, implementation and evaluation of tenders in collaboration with the relevant departments and business units (RFI, RFQ, RFP) / Execution of the full procurement processes in compliance with the local and corporate procurement standards, processes and policies
- Negotiation of prices and conditions, drafting of the relevant commercial agreements
- Secure and optimize the availability of relevant products and services, timely collaboration with various internal stakeholders
- Systematic evaluation of international and local suppliers and professional supplier management; benchmarking across CHAT region, Liberty Global and external market
- Responsible for results planning & recognition: realization of the commodity contribution to value creation targets and reliable reporting (savings, metrics, spend & demand analysis)
- Active collaboration and communication with the Liberty Global Corporate Procurement and other departments
- Support departmental projects coordinated/allocated by line manager
- Relevant procurement experience, preferably over 5 years of experience in a multinational company/ group of companies, ideally in the telecommunication field
- Sourcing experience with indirect spend categories
- Ability to work independently and take decisions as and when required
- Good negotiation and communications skills with people at all levels of the organization and the supply base
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with general business understanding and the ability to pro-actively identify new opportunities, building organizational commitment to act on these
- Can-do mentality with a strong delivery focus
- Language skills: fluency (oral & written) in English and German
We are looking forward to receive your application in English.
For this position, we also accept applications submitted by agencies.
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.