Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq is a globally leading business-to-business (B2B) fintech player providing technology and services for structured investment products and pension solutions. At the core of Leonteq's offering is a proprietary and innovative IT and investment services platform designed to maximize flexibility, transparency and service for platform (e.g. banks, insurances or corporates) and distribution (e.g. asset managers, banks or insurances) partners.
Your tasks & responsibilities
* Project pre-analysis and breakdown into functional streams
* Requirements gathering
* Business specifications drafting
* Technical specifications drafting
* Coordination of execution work with development teams
* Test case preparation
* Active participation with release and test management teams in project or new features test
* Project reporting
* Analytical and logical mind-set (a previous experience in structuring would be a great plus)
* Writing skills i.e. ability to describe complex problems in a simple manner
* Practical knowledge of Excel (VBA) and SQL
* Convert business problems into IT solutions
* Degree in: engineering, economics or IT
* Working experience: internships or previous experience in financial software / banking industry.
* Good business knowledge of derivatives value chain. Exposure to structured products is required
* Knowledge of Sophis is a plus
* Persistence, ability to maintain continuity on project's momentum
* Self-starter, autonomous and proactive team-member
* Forward thinker, a desire to learn and innovate
* Fluent in English. Knowledge in German and/or French is a plus
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on "Apply" to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.