Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Project Manager 100%
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq is a globally leading business-to-business (B2B) fintech player providing technology and services for structured investment products and pension solutions. At the core of Leonteq's offering is a proprietary and innovative IT and investment services platform designed to maximize flexibility, transparency and service for platform (e.g. banks, insurances or corporates) and distribution (e.g. asset managers, banks or insurances) partners.
Your tasks & responsibilities
* Manage the end-to-end delivery of strategic and technical projects, taking responsibility for all stages
* of the project lifecycle
* Communication, collaboration and coordination with external stakeholder and clients
* Coordination of internal cross-functional collaboration between i.e. Sales, Operations, Risk and IT
* Overall coordination of change & release management processes within projects
* More than 4 years of Project Management experience, responsible for:
* Managing scope, objectives and execution against agreed time, budget and resources
* Requirement engineering and Business Analysis
* Change implementation (process and system)
* Test management
* Banking/ Investment-Banking know-how (ideally on the products as well as process side)
* IT Affinity, able to understand implications of changes on an IT landscape, and being able to
* Understand the translation of business problems into IT solutions
* Be flexible, communicative yet persistent
* Be vigilant in continuously challenging the status-quo, whilst maintaining structures
* Self-starter and proactive team-member, with a steep learning curve
* Fluent in English. Fluency in French is a considerable asset.
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on "Apply" to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.