Senior Financial Analyst (f/m)
For our client, an international company within the Aviation space, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst (f/m) in the Zurich area. The company are offering a fantastic opportunity to a highly competent finance professional to grow within their organization.
- Ensuring the company is compliant with IFRS and local Swiss GAAP FER policies
- Provide accurate and timely financial information
- Reporting of regional monthly results, budget, forecast and medium/long-term plan.
- Identifying industry-specific trends that could impact the company's annual financial position
- Interact with internal sales, supply chain and purchasing teams to regulate overall P&L
- Analysis and improvement of internal systems and controls
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a financial analysis-based position (Controlling, FP&A, Accounting Manager)
- Experience working within a finance position in the aviation, industrial or services sector
- Strong educational background within finance (MBA, MSc., Federal Diploma)
- Proficient use of SAP modules and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent English Speaker and German to a good working standard
- Highly motivated attitude and precise, detail orientated working style
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5369 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.