On behalf of our client, a leading software company, Swisslinx is searching for an Accountant to join their team in Zurich. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of the accounting processes for the Swiss entity and collaborate with a global team.
Senior Accountant (70-80%)
You will support the accounting function by completing the following tasks:
- Monthly, quarterly and monthly closing procedures
- VAT and income tax returns
- Prepare payroll files for external payroll provider, expense reporting, settlement of invoices and cash management
- Prepare for and liaise with external auditors
- 5 plus years of accounting/controlling experience
- NetSuite experience advantageous
- Team-player, independent with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and German
If you fulfil the above we look forward to receiving your application and discussing this position further.
For further information about this role and salary information, please contact Jessica George at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +41582681030.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
The Swisslinx Group provides bespoke recruitment solutions for technology, financial and executive positions in Switzerland, the Middle East and South East Asia. With more than twenty years’ experience our business relationships are driven by integrity, trust and discretion.
For further information and additional opportunities please visit our website: www.swisslinx.com
Copyright Swisslinx AG 2016