The Medical Product Manager will take part in the development of marketing strategies with all products ranges in collaboration with the scientists, sales and marketing departments. He/she has to act as voice of customer to the rest of the company.
The job holder will be expected to implement innovative marketing strategies and develop supporting programs and initiatives aimed to increase market penetration and profitability national wide.
Medical Product Manager
Our client is a leader in the healthcare & life sciences industry whose mission is to aid diagnosis by medical analysis.
- Analyze the marketplace and design a market strategy
- Search for and capitalizing on new product opportunities
- Manage Positioning and Branding for the product range
- Preparation of strategic and operational product marketing plans / business plans
- Manage new product projects from start to end
- Develop product launch programs
- Understand the Swiss marketplace and customer needs in order to advise in product development
- Work closely with customers, scientists, sales and marketing departments to develop the sales and marketing strategy
- Bachelor degree in natural sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in product management and communication with a proven success in the healthcare sector
- Fluent in French and German
- Strong oral and written skills in Italian and English is a plus
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and sales skills
- Experience in the healthcare field
- Good planner and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player
- Swiss market knowledge
- Be motivated to travel frequently throughout Switzerland
Great opportunity to join a growing company leader on the swiss market.