Calibration Technician f/m
- Ordering Test Equipment and Inspection Measuring from approved suppliers
- Administering Test Equipment and Inspection Measuring physically and electronically within local GMD Management System
- Conducting scheduled calibration and maintenance on Test Equipment and Inspection Measuring
- Establishing maintenance and calibration schedule for Test Equipment and Inspection Measuring based on manufacturers recommendations and maintaining equipment records.
- Applying principles of GDP.
- Providing training on Test Equipment and Inspection Measuring.
- Providing assistance for the performance of validation activities including application of statistical software
- Implementing revisions, corrections and changes to Test Equipment, procedures and methods.
- Issuing and executing NCR within the software application.
- Acting as owner of actions assigned from Quality Systems (NCR, CAPA, Audit Observations).
- Experience in calibration
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to follow change management for internal guidelines
- English and German fluency