Our client is a major Private Bank.
To strengthen their controlling team, we are currently looking for a Financial Controller.
This position will provide opportunities to work on Control Environment Review, Swiss and US Financial Regulatory matters and accounting matters. The role offers interaction with different regions. You will be based in Geneva and report to the Controller.
The role will include :
- Involvement in the End of Month (EOM) Closing Process and Coordination
- Responsible for the integrity of Financial Statement and Control Environment Review
- Involvement in financial audit preparation and Swiss regulatory reporting submission
- US Financial Regulatory Reporting preparation and interaction with Corporate Finance Teams
- In charge of the General Ledger Reconciliation and Substantiation (GLRS) process within the team
- Responsible for performing Income Statement variance analysis
- Involvement in Tax return preparation (Corporate Income Tax)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Banking or Financial Services audit experience in a Big Four
- Accounting or Financial degree
- Knowledge in banking and investment products
- Knowledge of regulatory environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong team-player, able to manage competing demands and meet tight deadlines
- Experienced with Excel/Access skills required
- Fluent in French and English