Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Cross Border Information Security Officer
SIX Group Services develops and operates the entire IT infrastructure of SIX.Cross Border Information Security OfficerAs Cross Border Information Security Officer you are responsible for the identification and in depth understanding of regulatory requirements across all jurisdictions and business sectors relevant for the SIX Group. Your general understanding of IT operations of a large international financial industry company will help you to provide actionable and efficient IT solutions in order to fulfill the regulatory requirements of each jurisdiction and business sector. With your expert knowledge you ensure the continuous development and maintenance of the SIX policy framework. The Cross Border Information Security Officer reports to the Head of the Security Transformation and is member of the Corporate Security organization led by the CSO.
* Ensure compliance regarding cross border requirements and data privacy in an international context (focus on financial industry)
* Analyze, assess and monitor relevant legislations and regulations and translate into actionable guidance for the business and for IT
* Support the development and maintenance of the SIX policy framework
* Pro-actively manage internal stakeholders (e.g. Management of business and IT, Legal & Compliance)
* Manage external stakeholders (e.g. regulators, authorities)
* Have an information security officer background with specialization in legal, compliance or data privacy (e.g. paralegal)
* Have a deep understanding of relevant regulations (e.g. EU-GDPR, Cyber Security and Information Security legislation and regulation) and regulators (e.g. FINMA, CSSF, MAS) in an international context
* Have solid understanding of IT operations, technology (e.g. cloud services, geolocation) and implementation (e.g. protection of sensitive data such as personal information (PII) and client data (CID))
* Be a business enabler by ensuring compliant yet efficient execution of projects and daily operations
* Have excellent communication skills (written & verbally), in particular towards upper management
* Higher technical education, refined with e.g. post-degree studies/diplomas in the area of Information Security and/or Privacy/Data Protection Law
* Good spoken and written skills in German and English
* Any certification in related fields (e.g. CCSP, CIPT, CIPP/E, CIPM, CISA) is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
SIX Management AG, Arzu Güzelgün
T +41 58 399 48 41
We only accept online direct applications.