Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Internship Open Source Platforms 60 - 100 % (m/f)
Mode of employment:Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference- make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologieswith its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, isa global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visitsiemens.ch/jobs/btfor an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your job - challenging
and future oriented
* You are responsible for developing and adopting components for embedded Linux based on Yocto.
* In addition, you support the Siemens internal coding platform, using cloud technologies such as Docker.
* Collaborating with open source communities is also one of your responsibilities.
Your qualifications -
solid and appropriate
* You are studying computer science or a similar course.
* You have strong programming skills and Linux know-how.
* Interests in open source technology and the willingness to contribute upstream is part of your profile.
* Your personality has a strong aspect in being creative and open-minded for new technologies to improve the quality of our products.
* Fluent business English and very good German skills complete your profile.
* You can start right now or laterand for at least 6 months.
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us atsiemens.ch/jobs/why.
Contact us - easily and directly
We look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 242027 at: David Gisler,+41 79 503 42 14.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.