Project Manager Mechanical Engineering f/m
Areas of Responsibility:
- Planning and organizing the project activities,
- Ensure alignment of internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivering the projects within the quality, costs and schedule targets.
- Ensure compliance to requirements, design, industrialization and readiness for production
- Provide on-time delivery of documentation.
- Lead a cross-functional team and manage your projects in regards to customer contracts
- Adapt your leadership according to the team, time and tools,
- Increase team effectiveness
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Solid experience in project management in aeronautics, automotive, railway industry
- Strong communicator with good organization skills
- Result and customer satisfaction oriented
- Project Management certification would be a plus
- Fluent in English and German, French would be an advantage
- You are mobile for projects in the German part of Switzerland