Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Our headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Danaher Corporation, a diversified technology leader.
To support our IT team in Zurich/Kloten we are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior IT/SAP Project Manager.
Senior IT/SAP Project Manager
In this position you are responsible for the preparation and execution of complex IT & business projects. As overall IT project manager you will oversee the projects in terms of deliverables, budget, timeline and risks. You will be the single point of contact for the project managers on the business side.
- Prepare new projects according to the generic project methodology used at Nobel Biocare
- Execute projects together with the assigned IT team (SAP functional / technical team)
- Control the IT activities in terms of time, quality and budget
- Ensure that projects are documented according to our standards
- Support the computerized system validation against GxP requirements
- Evaluate and lead external suppliers during the project life cycle (onboard, execute, out phase)
- Constant review and improvement of the project management process
- Education in computer science or economics
- Minimum 3 - 4 years project management experience in a complex SAP environment
- Experience in a Medtech or pharmaceutical company is a big advantage
- Strong functional knowhow in the main SAP core modules (MM/PP/SD/FI)
- Detailed understanding of the main business processes covering make to stock, make to order, procure to pay, sales from stock, etc.
- General SAP ECC management knowhow (change and incident management)
- Basic understanding within the SAP development and process integration
- Basic understanding for production systems like MES or labeling software
- Familiar with Computerized System Validation approaches (CSV)
- Knowhow in web based SAP solutions like MDG (Materials) is a plus
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written) / any other language is an advantage
- Open to work in a multi-national / multi-layer organization (near- and off-shore project delivery models)
- Ability to lead and manage multi-cultural globally distributed teams
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders, incl. top management
- Team player with good communications skills
- Willingness to travel (max. 30%)
Are you interested in this position?
Then please apply here: Senior IT/SAP Project Manager
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.We only accept direct applications.