Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Marketing Manager Retail
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Ensure the Lindt brand equity is consistently brought to life in all retail marketing executions, in line with the Global Retail marketing strategy
* Lead the development of global in-store campaign tool-kits (permanent and seasonal) in close collaboration with Visual Merchandising and POS marketing agencies
* Provide the Lindt affiliates with the right short- and long-term strategic guidance for portfolio and promotional activities
* Ensure all relevant business ideas and marketing activities spread fast and support countries in swift implementation
* Initiate and lead international innovation projects
* Support the Head of Global Retail in selected international projects
* Provide services and platforms for international information exchange
* Prepare/participate in top class international meetings
* Lead a team of two product managers
The ideal candidate holds a Master's degree in Marketing or Business Administration and has at least 5 years professional experience in Retail and/or FMCG. She/he has strong knowledge of marketing processes and tools as well as experience in an international and multi-culture environment. She/he has an inspiring, creative and entrepreneurial mind-set, is self-driven, highly committed and can motivate others. First line-management experience is a must.
The candidate has excellent communication skills with the ability to pass clear and compelling messages and shares the passion about chocolate. Good IT and MS office knowledge and excellent command of English is a must (German and every additional language is a big asset).
The candidate is willing to travel a lot and must be ready to go on a long-term assignment in 2-3 years to another country where Lindt & Sprüngli is represented.
We offer a challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with a very attractive brand. If you are interested with the relevant skill set, please submit your cover letter and CV online to Ms. C. Zeller, Head Corporate HR.
Important message for agencies/headhunters: we accept only direct applications from candidates. CVs sent by an agency will not be considered. Thanks!