Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Risk Advisory Cyber, Experienced Hire
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected information security professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland and abroad.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer the chance to deliver a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and around the globe.
- You will lead on small to mid-sized engagements, with limited support of senior team leaders, including providing guidance to more junior staff and serving as the primary day to day interaction point for the client.
- The opportunity to develop into a subject matter expert for the team across one or two specific sub domains of information and cyber security.
- The prospect of building and maintaining relationships during engagements and security events, to be leveraged for sales related activities at a later date.
- Working with leaders in our Cyber Risk Services team and other specialist areas, such as our technology consulting specialists, to develop and implement existing and new market propositions across a number of industries.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a university or technical college in information security, computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or similar field.
- A broad range of information and cyber experience as well as a few years specializing in one or two sub domains (for example, but not exhaustive: advanced threat readiness and protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management, war gaming).
- Big4 cyber consulting background; failing this you should have demonstrable evidence of extraordinarily high quality deliverables (or outstanding academic transcript) in a high pressure environment.
- A track record of successfully delivering information and cyber security projects, both as a subject matter expert and in project management role.
- Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or others indicating deep specialist capabilities are advantageous.
- Strong inter-personal skills and experience of developing strong relationships whilst demonstrating significant influencing abilities, either as a consultant or as a staff member within an organisation.
- Highly fluent English skills, both written and verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers .
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org