"Working together and standing apart"
Nestlé Nespresso, Lausanne, Switzerland Defined period of time contract (18 months), act. rate 100%
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
Your main mission as a IS Specialist will be to execute IS activities in the swiss market with a focus on the Nespresso applications. You will also manage incidents through to resolution or escalation and elicit business needs to translate them into technical requirements.
Education and experience
- Modify and setup all Nespresso applications and especially Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) system through process of business analysis and project management; identifying business user needs, documenting requirements, and translating them into proper system requirement specifications.
- Work on assignments that are varied and complex, provide services to external partners and internal clients.
- Work in partnership with other departments as required ensuring correct exchange of knowledge and successful transition of developments into production.
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Compliance, internal Auditing and Technical teams in the design and implementation of audit, risk assessment and IS regulatory compliance practices.
- Ensure that Swiss Market infrastructure, mainly applications interfaces are designed following our Standards and Business requirements.
- Administrate problem management process, including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Design and update Swiss Market systems architecture documentation.
Show us your structured, process orientation and continual improvement mindset. To be successful, you would need to demonstrate excellent communication and negociation skills to interact with people at all levels in the organization. In addition, we require someone with strong coaching and leading skills. If you are able to work effectively in a complex environment we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- CFC, BSc or equivalent in IT related field
- Fluent in English, German and French, Swiss German is a plus
- Min. 1 - 2 years experience in ERP support (Oracle, SAP, Navision,...)
- Advanced knowledge of XML (eXtensible Markup Language)
- Knowledge of PCL, FTP and SFTP Protocols
- Experience in the area of business analysis