Supply Chain Coordinator (f/m) 100%
For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Luzern we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator 100% (f/m).
The ExM Supply Chain Associate will perform core supply chain planning and execution activities with our key External Partners, including but not limited to:
- Planning Support: Consolidation and submission of forecasts; tracking Purchase Orders and Invoices; interface with Supply Chain Management organization and internal site stakeholders
- Logistics Support: Goods Issue/Receipt, Import/Export, Cold Chain Management, Shipment Tracking, Duty Drawbacks, etc.
- Project Support: Including source changes, new CMO integration, product launches, etc.
- Inventory management support: Inventory Reconciliation and Inventory of Questionable Value processes.
- Drives customer service metrics for ExM. Executes processes that proactively identify, mitigate, manage and prevent supply issues. If an issue occurs, evaluates root cause, lost opportunity and drives for continuous improvement
- ERP system (SAP) Master Data maintenance and support
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelors degree preferably in the Engineering, Science or Business
- Fluent in Englisch, German nice to have
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial/business and/or manufacturing/ operations
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, organization, and follow up skills
- Must posses the ability to work independently with minimal coaching
- Experience in multiple business areas - operations, supply chain, procurement
- Solid and demonstrated supply chain management experience and knowledge, across multiple disciplines including functional knowledge of ERP systems (SAP strongly a Must)
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5386 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Office Team.