Project Management Officer
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Support the SMC and Head GISM in all aspects
- Prepare SMC Meetings, minutes and follow-ups and run the SMC task list
- Update segment calendar / road-map in collaboration with Head GISM
- Run the project portfolio documentation in close coordination with Head GISM and the respective project managers
- Run the project Know-How Database & Documentation
- Pack and distribute the Region's Segment Reporting
- 2-4 years work experience
- Degree in Economics, Technology or Sciences would be an advantage
- PMO background, ideally combined with advanced skills in Project Management (e.g. Scrum, Kanban,...)
- Highly motivated, reliable, capable of working independently and systematically meet deadlines
- Excellent command of MS Power Point & MS Excel
- Fluency in German and English
Mrs Nicole Lehmann, Human Resources, Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd, is looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Mrs Nicole Lehmann, will be pleased to provide you with any additional information you may require on the area of responsibility. You can reach Mrs Nicole Lehmann by phone +41 (0) 58 886 21 85.