Data Manager / LOCAL Xpend Third Party Coordinator
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company based in Basel. We have been commissioned for a temporary position starting immediately as
LOCAL Xpend Third Party Coordinator (100%)
This role has the following purpose:
Ensure compliance of the Transparency process with the mandatory requirements through the effective implementation of the Transparency program at the local level.
- Adapt global training materials for local use and manager communication internally and externally
- Ensure training on transparency requirements and processes for third parties
- Liaise closely with key local business stakeholders internally and externally so they understand the change required and take the appropriate steps to inform impacted persons
- Ensure HCP/HCO are identified and classified correctly in the vendor master data
- Monitoring - ensure vendors and NCCs are used as required by review of reports. Identify errors and feedback any changes to process as needed
- Liaise with Legal on details of HCP that may provide services for other CPOs - Cross border
- Understand scope of local EFPIA and US Sunshine codes and local processes e.g. grants and requisition to payment processes
- Understand Transfer of Value data collection and associated data sources.
- Ensure data issues raised by data steward/assistant and events teams/ brand teams are resolved.
- Champion the Global Xpend program to secure buy-in at a local level
- University degree
- Fluent in German and English
- SAP expertise in SRM, MM-PUR (beginner level)
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding and creating process flows
- good communication skills
- strong analytical skills
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application in English by simply selecting "apply online"!