Harvey Nash is looking for a Business Analyst for a 7 month project in Switzerland.
The role is for a Business Analyst in the Business Area of Pharma Development, Clinical Trial Management, who can implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners in the business and technology domain.
You are responsible for
* Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
* Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
* Assisting business users project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management.
* Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
* Analysing the impact of change requests.
* Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies in the creation of test cases and dry runs.
* Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
* Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
* Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
Designing conceptual data model associated with user stories
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in information technology or business administration discipline.
* Five plus years of experience in business analysis.
* Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
* Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
* Good understanding of software design and development.
* Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: GxP, Validation, Scrum
* Ability to provide leadership and coaching to the business team.
* Experience with Pharma Development, Clinical Trial Management preferred
Are you available immediately, have experience working within a Life Science company? Please send your complete CV (Word documents preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details feel free to call me +41 44 296 88 22. I am looking forward to receiving your application.