Student support – Staff on Call for Group Strategy
- Responsibility for an internal publication with an international 600+ reader base from all parts of the company. The monthly “Competitor Watch” newsletter aggregates competitors’ strategic actions and ongoing industry trends in a comprehensive format to enable the bank’s management to stay on top of current developments
- Stimulating working environment in a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, that plays an influential role in the Group’s strategy development & strategic initiatives
- Opportunity to deepen knowledge of the financial services industry and competitive environment, as well as relevant economic and political trends
- Approx. 20-30% workload with flexible time management, home office possible
- Very good academic record and a degree from a leading business school (or final phase of bachelor studies)
- Strong communication and excellent English skills
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in the global economic development, in particular the financial services industry
- Practical, client-oriented and delivery-focused personality
- Very good analytical, conceptual skills as well as a structured and results-driven approach
Ms R. Weber (HIOD 541) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.