Finance Administrative Assistant (f/m) 50%
Created in 2009, our client is a group of companies specializing in end to end sustainability solutions for businesses of all sizes. They develop, manage and trade in all sectors related to climate mitigation. For their office in Zug and in order to reinforce their finance department, we are looking exclusively for a Finance Administrative Assistant (f/m) 50%.
The administrative assistant will be managing back office duties for the company; such as, but not limited to:
- Mail handling (sending, scanning and forwarding incoming post, organizing them into relevant files)
- Record keeping for transactions, the task involves following business transactions done by the company and ensuring that all required documents are saved in the relevant online folders. This will be done with the assistance of the sales teams.
- Basic Accounting, logging all transactions in a format to allow easier management for the accountant when the company books are audited.
- Registering and recording expense accounts of staff. (Receipts would be sent to Zug and would then have to be added to an excel sheet)
- Liaising between local stakeholders; clients, suppliers, accountants, government offices, or other service providers. For example: to request a document or asking for guidance
- Arranging for certification of documents, for example: arranging notarized copies of documents, or certified translations using a local translation agency
- Basic translation between German and English for unofficial purposes
- Ad-hoc project
Your Qualification and Skills
- Previous experience within an Administrative position
- Accounting (AP/AR) experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must and German on a good level
- Very good MS Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and effective written communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5404 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.