Manufacturing Test Engineer
- Develop and deploy manufacturing tests for all NDG products.
- Specify and manage the fabrication of test fixtures.
- Write test software to test the product and to interface is factory systems.
- Define the required test coverage for a product.
- Define and manage the procurement of the equipment needed to test a product.
- Support NPI and production builds at the factory.
- Monitor product yields and help drive yield improvements.
- BSEE or BSCE Required
- Minimum of 4 years developing and deploying manufacturing tests for consumer electronic products.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting NPI builds in Tier 1 Contract Manufacturing factories.
- Must have hands on test experience at board and system level.
- Ability to recognize different types of failures and quickly differentiate between test setup, fixture and SW issues is essential. Ability to accurately communicate these findings to factory support and design engineering personnel.
- Proficiently in English and French is required, both verbal and written.