Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Risk and Performance Analyst
Business UnitRisk and Performance MonitoringFunction/PositionRisk and Performance AnalystLocationBaselFunction/Position objectivesRisk and performance analysis, metholology, calculation & reporting in the asset management unit of our bank. The position is within the team RPM, "Risk and Performance Monitoring", a central staff unit of our Asset Management.Responsibilities
* Calculate, analyze and report performance and risk on a regular basis for management and dedicated clients.
* Work with various data sources (Bloomberg, Datastream/EIKON, avaloq, Morningstar, internal databases).
* Improve tools and refine methodologies to constantly extend the analysis and reporting capabilites of RPM.
* Closely work with other team members and other business units/departments.
* University Master degree, very strong quantiative finance skills, CFA, FRM or similar are a plus.
* Several years of experience in asset management/financial analysis for a financial, IT or consulting organization.
* Extensive risk & performance calculation, attribution & analysis knowledge with a deep understanding of calculation methodologies and their correct application.
* Strong IT skills required: MS Office skills (incl. VBA) and SQL. Experience in python, matlab or R.
* Experience with Bloomberg, especially Bloomberg PORT, Datastream/EIKON, or other risk/performance analysis and market data tool.
* Fluency in English and German in reading and writing is a must.
* Self-motivated team worker, goal oriented, flexible to cope with a very dynamic environment.
Activity rate100%Bitte senden Sie uns Ihre Unterlagen an untenstehende E-Mail:Only direct applications will be considered.