Oracle BPM/FMW developer
For our client, a global pharmaceutical company located in Basel, Harvey Nash is looking for an Oracle BPM/FMW developer for a 14-month contract.
Start Date ASAP
duration: until 31/12/2017
Role: Oracle BPM/FMW developer
We are looking for an outstanding software developer to join our growing engineering team.
Our desired candidate is passionate about technology and problem solving, has a great attention to detail, ability to learn quickly and deliver quality software in a timely manner.
The candidate needs to be a good team player with strong communication skills but also able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Development of server-side Java Web applications in a pharmaceutical domain
- Active participation in all aspects of solution development (clarify requirements and discuss solution options with analysts, drive application design in collaboration with architects, collaborate with front-end developers on API design, implement/test and document solution, perform peer code reviews, troubleshoot and fix production issues)
- Communication with team members in a global, multi-national environment
- Computer Science/Electronic Engineering MSc Degree
- 7+ years programming experience
- 4+ years' experience as a software developer with Oracle BPM and FMW (BPEL/Adapters/OSB) experience
- Strong relational database skills (Oracle DB)
- Deep understanding of building Process Applications and integration challenges
- Good knowledge of Business Process and Integration Design patterns
- Excellent English language skills
* Excellent knowledge of Oracle BPM 11g/12c and experience with working on large BPM implementations using the tool is required
* Excellent Knowledge and use of BPEL and BPMN concepts is required.
* Experience using DB/File adapter, Business Rules, mediators, Web services and BPEL for designing technical solutions based on Business processes is required.
* Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT and/or WSDL is required.
* Hands-on skills with design, architecture, development and unit testing of Java / Spring web based applications is desirable but not required.
* Excellent understanding of design patterns, object construction and application architecture strategies is required.
* Experience on multiple platforms, including Windows Server and Linux-based systems.
Should you be interested, please send me your CV: Zuzanna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me: +41 (0)44 296 88 38