Harvey Nash is looking for a Project Manager for a 14 month project in Switzerland.
You are responsible for
* driving and implementing the latest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year initiative
* leading multi skilled matrix resources in an agile/scrum team providing direction and prioritizing workload
* interacting with senior stakeholders on both IT and Business sides on a high priority program
* Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
* Proven track record of minimum 5+ years' experience in project delivery roles such as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Developer etc. in an international and matrix-structured organization, Pharma Development domain would be a plus
* Experience working with senior stakeholders - creating trust by communicating, collaborating and influencing, always challenging the status quo in a positive way
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload accordingly
* Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies and project management frameworks
* Either business analyst skillset or the ability to lead Java/Angular JS developers
* Working knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence
* Experience in leading multi-national and virtual teams in a matrix-structured international organization
* Fluent English language skills
Are you available immediately, have experience working within a Life Science company? Please send your complete CV (Word documents preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details feel free to call me +41 44 296 88 22. I am looking forward to receiving your application.