AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company’s mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world’s most complex and serious diseases. Together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pharmacyclics, AbbVie employs more than 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries. At the Swiss Branch in Baar (ZG) you will found around 140 enthusiastic employees.
Brand Manager Immunology Cross Indications
Tasks & Responsibilities:
You will join the commercial team for the world strongest pharmaceutical Brand. As the Brand Manager Cross Indications you are responsible to contribute to and further develop strategic programmes across the immunology business units, to impact the patient experience and the business across all therapeutic areas (Rheumatology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology).
You will work collaboratively with the brand teams and affiliate colleagues to assure all new and existing programmes developed by the cross indication team contribute to the achievement of brand specific CSFs, resulting in strong differentiation vs. competition in each market.
Your main focus will be:
- Responsibility to further grow the AbbVie Academy offerings:
- understand customer needs and adapt the program accordingly
- develop new, value adding trainings
- align the Academy offerings across therapeutic areas
- Responsibility to organize & coordinate AbbVie Academy activities:
- organize the AbbVie Academy trainings for customers
- recruit new speakers for the Academy
- develop promotional material and invitations
- general project management
- represent AbbVie during the Academy events
You will also contribute to:
- Development of best-in-class cross indication strategy and programmes aligned with the overall immunology strategy to maximize synergies and efficiencies across all therapeutic areas.
- Product Enhancement and Cross indication promotional material:
- development and rollout of marketing material for product enhancements
- development and rollout of cross indication marketing initiatives
- Developing promotional material to build a strong AbbVie immunology image in the mind of our customers and make it a differentiating factor and loyalty driver
In this role you are reporting to the Cross Indications Strategy Manager.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Experienced Healthcare professional with brand management/marketing experience with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of coalition building and driving multi stakeholder initiatives
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to translate strategies into tactical plans and drive projects
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and sell to external/internal stakeholders
- Business fluent in English, German and French
Are you interested?
Please upload your application using the following link: https://abbvie.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1605248&lang=en#.V9KbLqOiKIU.mailto