R&D Regulatory Specialist
R&D Regulatory Specialist
"Improving communities and inspiring colleagues"
Cereal Partner Worldwide S.A., Temporary role, 1 year
Orbe, Switzerland act. rate 100%
CPW S.A is a highly successful dynamic joint venture between Nestlé & General Mills, producing & distributing Nestlé breakfast cereals and cereal bars worldwide since 1990. CPW's main innovation Centre is located in Orbe, Switzerland with around 90 people of various nationalities. Across the world CPW directly employs 4500 staff. "The Power of the Big and Spirit of the Small" is the operating principle of Cereal Partners Worldwide
As an R&D Regulatory Specialist, you will own the regulatory input into innovation and renovation projects by acting as an interface between R&D project managers and the local regulatory contacts in the selling markets. You will help to manage the complexity of the different regulatory frameworks across markets and provides regulatory input from the early stages of the projects to launch and post-launch.
Education and experience
- Develop action plans on behalf of product development teams to address key regulatory obstacles associated with compliance by design
- Support R&D product development teams and coordinate selling markets' regulatory input in approval of ingredients, recipes and claims
- Lead regulatory part of compliance by design training courses for project managers
- Maintain regulatory database to capture knowledge shared by market regulatory contacts
- Track compliance to CPW internal policies, external regulations and public pledges
- Lead early warning program for CPW leverage Nestle monitoring of food law and regulation impacting the cereal category in key developed and emerging markets; identifying and communicating solutions to anticipated risks.
- Represent CPW positions and influencing on defined topics as part of broader strategies
Show us that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels in the organization. To succeed in this role, you will need to communicate technical issues in a clear, simple message manner and be confident to liaise with different functions in the business and senior management. Your ability to make decisions, influence stakeholders and your problem solving mindset will contribute to bringing added value to our business. If you want to make a difference to our performance, apply directly in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 92.2 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2013, more than 330,000 employees worldwide and 468 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
- Bachelor degree in a technical area
- At least 4-5 years' professional experience in Food Regulatory affairs
- Demonstrated effective external advocacy
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus