About our client
Our client is an international Industrial group.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Junior Corporate Lawyer with knowledge of German Corporate Law available immediately to join their growing team for a limited period of time (minimum of 3 months with possibility to extend it).
Interim Junior Corporate Legal Officer (m/f)
- Review, prepare and manage contract documentation for the unit
- Provide legal support in relation to incorporation of other in-country entities
- Support the daily operational work of the unit
- 0-2 maximum years of experience in a similar role (internship or 1st professional experience), ideally coming from a production and/or trading environment,
- University Degree in a Legal field from a German University is a must
- Solid knowledge of German Corporate Laws
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Ability to start at very short notice, only local candidates can be considered