We are one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world, serving over 850 institutional investors worldwide who seek superior investment performance through private markets investment for their more than 100 million beneficiaries. We have over USD 55 billion in assets under management and 850 professionals across 19 offices worldwide.
What it's about
- Become an expert in the Group's closing and consolidation process
- Be strongly involved in the preparation of the semi-annual and annual report under IFRS and the maintenance and development of the Group's accounting manual
- Assist the team in the development and maintenance of the financial internal control system and various IT applications
- Assist the team in the development and enhancement of various Group related processes
- Become involved in ad-hoc-projects such as reporting and analysis for internal and external clients
- Support finance team-members in foreign offices in Group related matters